Eatz Catering Services Pte Ltd has been established since 2004. We're a young, driven and vibrant Singapore Halal catering company with many satisfied clients. Our clientele include many government bodies, schools, tertiary institutions, MNCs & SMEs. For the weekends, we pride ourselves in making dreams come true for wedding celebrations, home parties and home community-based events.
Our customer’s enjoyment of our food and service often leads them to recommend us to their friends, family members, and coworkers. We can proudly say that those recommendations make up about 65% of our business! We pride ourselves on excellence and consistency in food, its presentation, and in our service.
If you have questions, you'll probably find the answers you need here. If not, feel free to call us anytime.
What catering equipment and other items come with an Eatz Catering buffet?
For a full buffet, we'll provide food warmers that will keep your menu items warm for 3 hours indoors or 2 hours outdoors. We also supply the buffet tables, tablecloths, and skirting, as well as disposable wares like cutlery, plates, bowls (if necessary) and cups.
How long does delivery and setup take for a full buffet?
The transit time between the truck and the buffet location can take anywhere from 10 minutes to 45 minutes, depending on the size and location of your venue. For example, transit time to the fifth floor of a building with no lift would be much longer than transit time to an outdoor location with a wide, clear path. Not counting the transit time between our delivery vehicle and the venue, it takes about half an hour to set up a full buffet.
What is "Ready Time" for Buffets?
This term indicates the time you expect to start serving your guests. For example, let's say that you have made arrangements for your guests to come out of a seminar at 12 p.m. Our suggestion is that you request a 11:30 a.m. ready time. We will then arrive earlier (depending on the complexity of the setup and the venue) and we will prepare everything by 11:30 a.m. leaving 30 minutes to sufficiently warm up the food and giving some leeway for unforeseen circumstances, like our unpredictable Singapore traffic and parking woes.
How much food should I order?
Order as per your invited list. Closer to the event date, more friends will RSVP and confirm. Our consultants will advise you to order the minimum number of the menu you like (e.g. International Buffet for 25 guests @ $15.80). Put in the online order, secure the date and time for your buffet and closer to the event, call our consultants with the reference number (36 hours prior) to increase to the final headcount.
If there are children on the guest list, count them as half portions unless they are older than 10, in which case they would count as an adult. We also have a separate kids' menu from which you can order.
We provide a buffer of 10 percent more food; so if you request food for 50 guests, we'll prepare enough for 55 guests. However, do note if you're doing a buffet, the more popular dishes (like prawns or fried chicken) may run out more quickly.
What is different about Mini Buffets?
If you're having a small, informal gathering for friends or coworkers, the mini buffet is the perfect casual option. No equipment is involved, and the food is delivered in microwavable containers that you can keep and reuse as needed. If you need to warm up the food, just leave the cover off the container when you reheat food in the microwave.
How do I customize a mini buffet set?
Our mini buffets are available for sets of 12 guests. However, you can add individual guests beyond that for a per-person charge. Just divide the base price of $158/12 and multiply by the number of guests you require.
Guest Dietary Restrictions and Requests
Do you serve Halal-certified food?
Yes! Since our business began, we have been Halal-certified through MUIS, which is the government agency that watches over Muslim affairs. If your guests need to be reassured of our certification, we can display our official Halal certification document by the buffet at your event, so that your guests can be confident and comfortable in their food choices – let us know if you require this.
Do you accommodate vegetarian or vegan guests?
We can certainly accommodate any guests who follow vegetarian or vegan diets. Please find out how strict your guests are in their diets and whether they are Chinese vegetarians or Indian vegetarians.
Once you have that information, you can order separate bento boxes with food for those guests, or you can select two or three buffet menu items based on those dietary restrictions. We can clearly label the vegetarian or vegan dishes upon your request.
Do you accommodate guests who do not eat beef?
If your guests do not consume beef, simply substitute a fish or chicken dish (of equal or lesser value in menu price) in place of the beef dish. When you order, you can make a note of this in the space reserved for "Special Instructions."
How do I order?
Online ordering is faster and easier, and you'll get a confirmation email within 5 minutes (please check your junk email box– the confirmation email does sometimes end up in there). If you have a faxed quotation from us, you can circle the menu items you want and fax it back to us. If you have questions and need to speak to a real live person, gather your venue details and other key information and then give us a call. Thereafter, we will respond by the next business day (e.g. after 1pm Saturday, we will respond to you on Monday).
When should I order a buffet or a mini buffet?
For a full buffet, you'll need to give us at least 2-3 days' advance notice. For a mini buffet, please plan ahead and order a day or two before you need the food.
If we are booked up for the time of your event, we may not be able to serve you; although we can occasionally serve up a full buffet with only 24 hours' notice. Planning ahead is always ideal, but we are happy to serve your needs anytime if we can.
When can I expect confirmation of my order?
We reply to clients in the order that they placed their requests and usually we will respond by the next business day. Clients who ordered earlier will receive their confirmation replied earlier. However, some emails or orders may occasionally be lost in cyberspaces so, if you don't hear from us within 24 hours of your online order, please give us a call to confirm that we received your request.
How do I postpone, reschedule, or cancel my order?
We are happy to reschedule or postpone your event at no charge (1 time change – within 48 hours of original time).
However, if you are canceling the event, we do charge a cancellation fee.
- If you cancel in writing 48 hours or more before the event, we will charge a fee of 25 percent of the total cost of your order.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of the event, a 50 percent charge applies.
- For cancellations less than 24 hours notice, 100 percent charge applies.
- For all other scenarios, please call us and one of our consultants will assist you.
Administrative Charge for changes
Due to a additional manpower & costs, we will charge an administrative fee of $20 for changes to the finalised confirmations.
Payment & Extra Charges
How should I pay?
If you're ordering food for home delivery, we accept payment by cheque or cash upon delivery. Please write cheques to "Eatz Catering Services Pte Ltd." For office deliveries, we only accept COD for first-time clients and 14 days of credit after credit approval.
Do you offer discounts?
Our prices are fair, not inflated. We do not offer discounts, because our amazing service, attractive presentation, and delicious food are worth the established prices. However, do look out for our occasional monthly promotions, or vouchers that your friends and relatives may hold.
What extra charges are involved?
All prices quoted are subject to the prevailing Goods & Services Tax (GST).
- For Mini Buffets, Xtra-Xtra, Packet Meals and Executive Bento Set and other 1 way deliveries: transport charges are $30 for regular days, and $35 for a public holiday or the eve of a public holiday (after 2:00 p.m.).
- For Asian Buffet, BBQ Buffet, International Buffet, Baby Full Month and other 2 way deliveries: transport charges are $50 for regular days, and $60 for a public holiday or the eve of a public holiday (after 2:00 p.m.).
- Full Day Seminar Packages: $90 (4 trips per day)
- Half Day Seminar Packages: $75 (3 trips per day)
- CBD Charge for orders throughout the day: Additional $10/trip on top of transport charge.
- Outlying Areas: For deliveries to industrial districts areas of 61, 62 & 63 (West) & 69, 70 &71 (Lim Chu Kang) and the Jurong Islands there is an additional $10 surcharge on-top of the normal transport charges. Transport charges will be only be waived above $1,000 (buffet only).
- Deliveries to venues with more than two flights of stairs and no lift: Additional $20/for 1 level, $30/2 levels, and so on.
- Early morning delivery (over and above standard transport charges)
The earliest delivery would be 8.30am
For "ready times" earlier than 8.30am, additional early morning surcharge $20
For "ready times" between 7am to 7.30am additional early morning surcharge $35
For "ready times" between 6am to 6.30am additional early morning surcharge $50
For Further Queries, please contact our consultants
- Late night collections (over and above standard transport charges)
After 10:30 p.m. but before midnight— Additional $30
After midnight— Additional $70
Next day collection: $50 (subject to availability)
Terms & Conditions (Use of Vouchers)
- Vouchers must be used 3 months from the date printed on the back unless otherwise stated.
- The use of vouchers must be presented at the point of order (online order/quotation).
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions coupon or voucher/s, loyalty program, promo code - it has to be used as a standalone promotion.
- Vouchers can only be used for mini-buffets (up to $30 in vouchers) and buffets (up to $60 in vouchers) and not for line items (e.g. extra-extra items, etc).
- Value of the invoice is based on the sub-total (food-only, no additional like table and chairs) and (pre-tax value)
- Vouchers are not refundable or exchangeable for cash/other vouchers and any unused balance will not be refunded.
- Vouchers are not refundable and cannot be replaced if lost, damaged or expired.
- Vouchers cannot be used during high season periods (e.g. Chinese New Year, Christmas, etc).
- The company reserves the right to vary/amend the privileges or terms & conditions without prior notice.
Do you rent catering equipment or furniture for events?
Please note that to keep our MUIS Halal certification intact, we avoid renting out our equipment, since there may be risk of exposure to non-Halal food. However, we do rent out tables and chairs but only to customers who have ordered a buffet from us.
How many chairs should I rent?
Take the guest list, calculate 40 percent of that number, and rent that quantity of stools or chairs. So if you expect 20 guests, rent 8 chairs. Not everyone you invite will come and attend at the same time and not all will sit down at the same time. If you are hosting at home, consider renting stools instead of chairs to conserve space.