BASH – Build Amazing Startups Here is a startup accelerator initiative created by Infocomm Investments Pte Ltd (IIPL), SPH and US-based global accelerator Plug and Play to drive the growth of Singaporean digital media startups. This programme will allow investors, entrepreneurs and accelerators and incubators to work together in one single location. We think this initiative is an awesome idea and so we were delighted when they hired us to provide catering for their corporate event in Singapore.
The selection of food items during had to adhere to a theme of simple chic. The food caterer will have a short window of less than an hour to complete a setup of two buffet lines and get a team of butlers ready.
The event was held at #03-01, BASH, THE NEW STARTUP SPACE, 79 Ayer Rajah Crescent, Singapore 139955
The client ordered a customised Cocktail Menu package from us with the following menu items:
- Assorted Mixed Nuts
- Potatoes Salad with Smoked Salmon (In Glass)
- Marinated Jelly Fish (In Glass)
- Beef Roll with Asparagus (In Glass)
- Tuna Mousse In Shell Pastry
- Japanese Sushi Platter Served With Shoyu & Wasabe
- Cheese Fish Roll
- Japanese Seaweed Chicken on Picks
- Ebi Tempura With Wasabi Mayo Relish
- Otah Fish Cake On Lemongrass Stick
- Prawn Wanton (on Chinese Spoons)
- Chocolate Mousse with Chocolate Flakes (In Glass)
- Assorted Mini Cup Cakes (With Stand)
- Mango Pudding With Strawberry In Shooter Glass
We arrived really early to complete the setup of the tables and arrange the food items. The team meticulously setup the canapes, like the prawn wontons on spoons which were lovingly prepared and dished individually on a Chinese spoon. The cupcakes were also arranged in a cupcake tower onsite, a perfect setup for a black tie event.
Check out the photos below:
Contact us if you like what we have done here and want to hire us – http://eatzcatering.com/Contact.aspx